General Terms and Conditions
The legal agreements set out below are between you and Pro Packaging Solutions Limited. Please read the following Terms and Conditions as they affect your use of the Website, any information contained therein and/or shared on our social media pages, and any products and services available from or through Propsl.co.uk (the “Website”). These Terms and Conditions govern any use of the Website as a guest or registered customer.
- “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- “General Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
- “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific Terms and Conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase from Pro Packaging Solutions through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you were browsing when you clicked on a link to these General and Special Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- “we”, “us”, “our” and “ourselves” refers to Pro Packaging Solutions Limited.
2. Use of the Website
- By accessing www.Propsl.co.uk and all subsidiary web pages within the site, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions in full, together with any additional or specific terms and conditions we may draw to your attention prior to your purchasing any products or services from or via this Website.
- All material on the Website and our social media pages is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or professional advice of any other kind; therefore, it cannot and should not be relied upon as such. If you require any professional advice or services, we recommend you consult a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from this Website.
- You accept that any comments posted by you on our Website and/or social media pages can be viewed by the public, and that we have no control over, or liability for, the way in which this information is used by any third party who views your comments.
3. Links to third-party websites and services
- The Website and our blog articles may contain links, buttons and banners that redirect you to third-party resources and websites that may be of interest. The inclusion of any link does not mean we endorse the site or have any association with its operators, nor should the inclusion of any link be viewed as an encouragement to purchase or use any third-party products or services – we provide these links to you for information purposes and convenience only.
- Linked Websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the privacy of your personal information on any Linked Website, and we are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Website.
- These General Terms and Conditions do not cover your interaction with Linked Websites; therefore, you should carefully review the Terms and Conditions and privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. Your use of any linked Website is at your own risk.
- Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third parties. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Website domain, you acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality for the Website’s users and customers.
4. Updates and changes to the Website
- We aim to update the Website regularly but we cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. We may update this information when necessary, and all information on the Website is subject to such modification from time to time without notice; however, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings of whatever nature about the information, content or materials provided on the Website. This includes, without limitation, the quality, accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information.
- We will use reasonable efforts to keep the Website available to you but it is subject to on-going updates and improvements, and we reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website, or any part of it, including all products, services or prices, without prior notice. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such changes or removals that may take place.
- Changes to these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time. Your use of the Website and the purchase of products or services are also subject to any such changes. You accept personal responsibility to check if any changes have been made to the General Terms and Conditions or relevant Specific Terms and Conditions every time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from us.
5. Exclusion of liability to you from the use of the Website
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made, and without warranty of any kind – whether expressed or implied – including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Any and all liability to you that may arise from your access to, and use of, the Website – whether due to negligence, breach of duty or otherwise – is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- No warranty is given that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website – or server that makes it available – are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to or from this Website. Links to other sites are provided simply for your information and do not imply that we approve of those sites or their content.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ourselves for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of its employees or agents. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall apply also to the Specific Terms and conditions below.
6. Intellectual Property – Copyright and Trade Marks
- All text, templates, images, information and layouts – other than those supplied by third parties – are the property of Pro Packaging Solutions Limited.
- You are permitted to view, copy and print extracts from this website for your own personal use; however, all rights, intellectual or otherwise, will remain with Pro Packaging Solutions LTD and do not pass to you. Should you wish to use content of the site for any other purpose, please contact us.
- The copyright of all other materials not belonging to Pro Packaging Solutions that may feature on this Website – including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs, and the source code and software – belongs to their respective owners.
- Registered and unregistered trademarks, logo designs, registered company names and other such forms of IP are also the property of their respective owners.
- You are not permitted to sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, other than to the extent expressly permitted in accordance with any product or service purchased by you from the Website, where such permission is either expressly granted or in a circumstance in which it is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned.
8. Force Majeure
- In connection with the supply of any goods or services ordered by you through the Website, we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances include – though are not limited to – acts of God, strikes; lock outs; accidents; war; acts of terrorism; fire; or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system. We shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations to you (to the extent we owe any such obligations) should a Force Majeure event occur.
- If a Force Majeure event to which this clause applies does occur, we agree to notify you as soon as practicable. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 14 days, either party shall have the right to cancel the agreement. Where services have been paid for in advance but have not been rendered, you will be entitled to a full refund from the date of cancellation for all such services.
9. Creating an account with us
- The Website provides a facility that allows you to create and register an account with us in order to gain greater access privileges and purchase products or services. If you choose to register with us, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and for all activities that occur on or through it – under no circumstances should you disclose your account information to anyone else. You agree to immediately notify Pro Packaging Solutions of any security breach of your account.
- Pro Packaging Solutions shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your account, and you agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage we may incur resulting from breach of this clause.
10. Your privacy and Data Protection
- We respect your confidentiality and take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore we shall not sell or make your data available to any third party without your prior consent.
- You may alter or update any personal information provided to us as part of registration on the Website at any time.
- For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation, Pro Packaging Solutions will process any personal data you have provided to it in accordance with our Privacy Notice available on the Pro Packaging Solutions website or on request from Pro Packaging Solutions. If you have any queries about the manner in which personal data will be processed by Pro Packaging Solutions or your rights in relation to such processing please contact us.
- You agree that, if you have provided Pro Packaging Solutions with personal data relating to a third party (a) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer of such personal data to Pro Packaging Solutions and (b) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on Pro Packaging Solutions’ website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Pro Packaging Solutions in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
11. Terminating the use of the Website
- We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend your right to access or use the Website at any time without prior notice and without disclosing our reason for doing so.
- No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future.
- If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed, and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- In the event of there being any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to the purchase of certain goods or services through this Website, the Specific terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- No person who is not a direct party to any agreement covered by these General Terms and Conditions shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Agreement.
- As a consumer, you have the right to cancel a contract for the provision of goods or services at any time before 14 calendar days have passed from the day after the contract was made. Any such cancellations must be provided to us in writing. If we have already started fulfilling our side of the contract, or in the case of a company formation order, we have submitted the company application to Companies House, before you exercise your right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
- This clause applies where these General Terms and Conditions or the Specific Terms and Conditions provide expressly or by implication for the service of notices.
- Any notice required to be given under our Agreement with you or in connection with the matters contemplated by it shall, except where otherwise specifically provided, be written in the English language.
- Any such notice shall be addressed to the usual business address of the other party and may be:
- Personally delivered
- Sent by first class pre-paid post, if the address is situated in the United Kingdom
- Sent by pre-paid airmail, or by air courier, if from or to any place outside the United Kingdom
- Sent by facsimile
- Sent by electronic mail
- In all cases, notices shall be deemed to be given when received.
15. Governing law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of the Website and the purchase of any products or services from it are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the web site or the purchase of any products or services from it.
Specific Terms and Conditions – Propsl.co.uk
These Specific Terms and Conditions are applicable to transactions made through the Pro Packaging Solutions website at https://www.Propsl.co.uk and any subsidiary pages. They must be read and agreed to in full, together with the General Terms and Conditions above, which apply to any agreement between us and to your use of the Website in general
1. 1st Formations company formation services
1.1 Limitation of liability
- By purchasing a company formation from Pro Packaging Solutions, you are granting us the right to file with Companies House, as an authorised person for and on behalf of the Company, the statutory forms required to implement the company formation service you are agreeing to take under this agreement. Please note that we will ask you to provide proof of identity – provision of the company formation service will be subject to receipt of this information.
1.2 Special Limitation of Liability
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature for errors or omission in the company formation information you submit through our Website, or for any such company formation application which is subsequently rejected by Companies House.
- If your company formation application is rejected by Companies House, you will not be entitled to a refund for any services purchased from Pro Packaging Solutions LTD.
- We do not accept any liability should your company be struck off and/or removed from the Register for any reason that is not within our control, or following the cancellation or expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should your company fail to meet its statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any company name you choose is available for registration and can be lawfully used by you. We accept no liability for your choice of name or any problems which may arise due to your choice of company name.
1.3 Requirements for the use of our incorporation services
- No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to register limited companies or limited liability partnerships in the UK. The minimum age requirement for directors, company secretaries and LLP members is 16 years. Individuals not meeting this legal minimum may only hold shares in private companies limited by shares.
- Any person who is an undischarged bankrupt is prohibited from registering a limited company in the UK and being appointed as a director or company secretary. Undischarged bankrupts may only hold shares in private companies limited by shares.
- Any persons currently named on the Disqualified Directors Register may not register a limited company or limited liability partnership – any disqualified director whose ban has not yet been served in full is not permitted to act as a company director, company secretary or LLP member, unless permission is granted from the appropriate Court. Such individuals may only hold shares in private companies limited by shares.
- We are not responsible or liable for any rejection of incorporation or problems arising due to the appointment of any persons not meeting the legal requirements for company formation. It is your responsibility to ensure all persons named on the company formation application are eligible to hold their respective positions.
1.4 Ordering our products and services
- You are presented with a range of choices during the ordering process. It is your responsibility to ensure you read and fully understand these choices before proceeding with any purchase. Should you have any queries regarding our products and/or services, or any aspect of your order, we strongly recommend that you contact us during our usual UK business hours prior to proceeding with any purchase. Whilst we endeavour to provide a prompt response to your enquiry, we cannot guarantee to do so in every instance. It therefore remains your responsibility to elicit further information from us regarding the product you intend to order before the order is placed.
- All orders that you place through this Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products and/or services that we supply, subject to these Terms and Conditions and our acceptance of the order. We may choose to reject any order without disclosing our reason for doing so.
- We only provide services on the basis that you have given us full and proper instructions and the authority to lawfully carry out those instructions. You undertake to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide for us, and you accept all liability for the rejection of any services or documents due to inaccuracies or incompleteness.
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature for errors or omissions in documents that are uploaded, or not uploaded, to our website by you, or for any such documents which are subsequently rejected by Companies House.
- Where orders are made for our Pre-Submission Review, this review will not extend to reviewing or inspecting documents uploaded to our website – it is your responsibility to ensure completeness, compliance and accuracy of all such documents prior to their submission.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are granting us authorisation to file with Companies House as an authorised person for, and on behalf of, the company, the statutory forms required to implement the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement for the full term of the agreement. If said services are cancelled, terminated, or shall expire as a result of failing to make the required payment, you are granting us authorisation to file the statutory forms required to terminate these services.
- The statutory forms that we reserve the right to file include, but are not limited to, the following: AP01, AP02, AP03, AP04, TM01, TM02, SH01, AD01, AD02, CH01 and CH02.
- We are regulated by the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (“MLR 2017”) and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you are granting us authority to carry out a digital ID verification check by CreditSafe or similar organisation for the purposes of checking your identity and address. This online check may be recorded on your credit record, and a record of the search will be retained.
- Should we not be able to successfully verify your identity and address using our digital ID verification process, we will require you to provide proof of your identity and address in the form of certified copies of the original documents to satisfy our Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Failure to comply with any request for such documents may result in the cancellation of services. For further information please read our ID Requirements.
- As a Company Service Provider, we have a responsibility to carry out due diligence checks from time to time on our customers (companies, officers and shareholders) to which we provide ongoing services. Should any of our checks result in the discovery of illegal or unethical activities, we reserve the right to terminate services without notice and without refund.
- We also have an obligation to meet the requirements of ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire on the business activity or activities of your company and the reason for your business relationship with Pro Packaging Solutions LTD.
- Our services are not available for purchase where the end user is a Scottish Limited Partnership (Scottish LP). All such purchases will be refunded and the services will not be set up.
2. What you will receive upon incorporation
2.1 Company registration service
- Upon notification from Companies House of successful incorporation, your new limited company or limited liability partnership will be ready to trade immediately.
- You will receive a Certificate of Incorporation and other company formation documentation and services as described within the incorporation package you purchased on our Website.
2.2 Optional additional products and services
- In addition to the formation of the company and the company documents described above, you may optionally order additional products and/or services through Pro Packaging, depending upon the incorporation package you choose. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Registered office service
- Service address
- Business address with mail forwarding
- Confirmation Statement preparation and filing service
- Business bank account
- VAT and PAYE registration
- Business telephony services
- Apostilled document service
- Full company secretary service
- Web Development
- Packaging services
- Compliant guide
- These products and services may be added to your company formation package prior to incorporation, or they may be purchased after incorporation for an existing company.
3. Services we do not provide with any product
- Our services do not include any of the following in respect of any of the packages and products we offer for sale on our Website:
- Accountancy advisory services
- Tax advice
- Auditing of your books
- Filing of annual accounts – excluding dormant company accounts (DCA)
- Legal advice
- Advice regarding the suitability or adequacy of any company you may purchase from us for your intended purposes.
- Any other services not expressly mentioned.
- We strongly recommend that you seek independent advice before registering a company through us. If you have not yet taken such advice, we would advise you do not proceed with any purchase until you have done so.
4. Conditions of our company address services
- When you purchase a Registered Office and/or Service Address from us, you are agreeing to use our Digital Mailroom Service, whereby all official government mail from the government agencies listed below will be received at our address, securely opened and scanned by our automated mail handling equipment and sent to you by email (with the exception of cheques from official government bodies, which will be sent to your forwarding address by post). A further electronic copy of your government mail will be available for you to view, download or print. All original copies of your mail will be securely stored for a period of 7 days, during which time you will be able to request they are forwarded to you by Royal Mail post. After the expiry of 7 days, unclaimed mail will be securely destroyed. Official government mail from the following government agencies are covered by these services: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), The Pensions Regulator (TPR), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and Court documents.
- When you purchase a Registered Office service from us, this service provides you with a mail forwarding service for official government mail from the agencies listed in clause 4.a. above. This service also allows you to fulfil your company’s statutory obligations as per section 86 of the Companies Act 2006. This service does not provide you with a trading address, and must not be used as the Principal Place of Business address for VAT registration purposes.
- When you purchase a Service Address service from us, this service provides you with a mail forwarding service for official government mail from the agencies listed in clause 4.a. above. This service also allows you to fulfil the officer of the company’s statutory obligations as per section 1141 of the Companies Act 2006. This service does not provide you with a trading address, and must not be used as the Principal Place of Business address for VAT registration purposes.
- When you purchase a Business Address service from us, this service provides you with a mail forwarding service from all senders other than those official government agencies which are only covered by our Registered Office and Service Address services. This service does not provide you with a trading address, and must not be used as the Principal Place of Business address for VAT registration purposes.
- If you purchase a Registered Office or Service Address from us without registering an account with us, we are not responsible for updating this information at Companies House on your behalf – you are responsible for ensuring this information is registered with Companies House and updated on public record.
- We will only update your registered office and/or service address details at Companies House if you add one or both of these address services to one of our company formation packages.
- When you purchase an address service from Pro Packaging Solutions, you are authorising us to receive, sort and forward mail on your behalf. We shall not be responsible for any losses incurred due to any act, omission, neglect, or delay by us, or our employees or agents, in the process of receiving, sorting and forwarding mail on your behalf.
- We are not responsible for any mail that fails to be delivered to our offices, nor are we liable for mail after it has been handed to Royal Mail or our nominated courier for delivery to your preferred forwarding address.
- We will not accept any general business mail (non-statutory mail) for you or your company through our Service Address or Registered Office service – general business mail will only be accepted at our offices and forwarded to you if you purchase our Business Address Service.
- If payment for renewal of a Service Address service has not been made on or before the anniversary of the date of the previous payment, or you have failed to provide the required ID, you will be deemed irrevocably to have authorised us to change, with immediate effect, your Service Address to your residential address or any other address you have previously provided us for this purpose. This new address information will be registered with Companies House and displayed on public record.
- If payment for renewal of a Registered Office Address service has not been made on or before the anniversary of the date of the previous payment, or you have failed to provide the required ID, you will be deemed irrevocably to have authorised us to change, with immediate effect, the Registered Office Address of the company to your residential address or any other address you have previously provided us for this purpose. If you are a non-UK resident and do not have a UK address to use for this purpose, we will apply to Companies House to have our address removed by form RP07. This new address information will be registered with Companies House and displayed on public record.
- Pro Packaging Solutions reserves the right to cancel an address service with immediate effect should we believe you have caused a palpable risk to our reputation and/or business. Our address will be removed from Companies House records and it will be changed to your residential address or any other address you have previously provided us for this purpose. If you are a non-UK resident and do not have a UK address to use for this purpose, we will apply to Companies House to have our address removed by form RP07. This new address information will be registered with Companies House and displayed on public record.
- Multiple companies cannot use a single address service. If you require an address service for multiple companies, you require purchasing a separate service for each company.
- When purchasing our Business Address Service, you will be provided with the option of Scan and Email delivery (i.e. our ‘Digital Business Address Service’), or mail forwarding by post, by an email sent to you by us after purchase. Should you not reply to this email, your delivery method will be set to mail forwarding by post as default.
- With regards our Business Address Services, each company can have a maximum of one other trading name, which cannot be another limited company, or a trading name associated with another limited company. Post will not be forwarded for trading names unless prior agreement has been sought and received by the customer, and mail for trading names we have not entered into agreement for, will be returned to sender on the same day it is received.
- We will handle parcels as defined by Royal Mail, as being an item weighing over 750grams or in excess of 353 x 250mm in size; however, we will not accept or handle any items weighing more than 5kg or larger than 500 x 500mm in dimension. This limit is imposed because we are a mail-forwarding service and do not have the storage facilities to store large parcels.
- Should we receive mail returned to ourselves which has previously been forwarded by ourselves to the forwarding address we have on file for the customer, we will contact the customer to clarify the forwarding address we have on file. Any returned mail which is subsequently re-sent by post to the customer will be charged at Royal Mail postal rates + 15%, unless we are satisfied an error has been made by ourselves.
- With regards our Digital Business Address service, any mail containing a cheque, bank card or other item deemed to be of value, as well as any item of mail larger than A4 size, will be forwarded to you by post. Mail forwarding is charged at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15% handling fee.
- Regarding our Digital Business Address service, all original copies of your mail will be securely stored for a period of 7 days, during which time you will be able to request they are forwarded to you by Royal Mail post, at a charge of Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%. After the expiry of 7 days, unclaimed mail will be securely destroyed.
- If we forward mail to you by courier, we will require taking payment in advance. A receipted invoice will be raised and forwarded to you immediately after payment is taken. The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means you are granting us authority to take payment using your payment card details stored on our system. In the event the cost to forward an item by courier is substantial, we may contact you to seek your approval before processing the item. Please note: Our 15% handling fee also applies to courier deliveries.
- With regards forwarding parcels, packets, letters by Royal Mail Special Delivery, International Signed For, International Tracked, and International Tracked & Signed, we may require taking payment in advance. A receipted invoice will be raised and forwarded to you immediately after payment is taken. The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means you are granting us authority to take payment using your payment card details stored on our system.
- In the event we are unable to deliver an item of mail or where advance payment is required and we are unable to take advance payment, we will contact you by email, telephone or post and request your assistance. If we do not receive a response within 30 days we reserve the right to return the item to sender or dispose of it, as appropriate.
- We will be Using Icon offices as our address partner, by accepting terms and conditions you give us authority to receive, open, send and scan your mail on your behalf.
5. Reserve a Company Name
- We have registered a limited company at Companies House. The purpose of this is to reserve a company name.
- It is the responsibility of the director(s) of the company to inform HMRC of its dormant status. We have provided a letter to use for this purpose within your Order Fulfilled email.
- We will file dormant company accounts and a confirmation statement for the first year, thereby fulfilling the company’s statutory filing obligations for the first year.
- If you wish Pro Packaging Solutions to continue to prepare and submit the statutory filings, the dormant company accounts and confirmation statement services must be renewed on an annual basis. We will send you reminders of the renewal of these services 30 days prior to the expiry date.
- We take no responsibility for any actions the director(s) may take in making changes to a company formed with this package, which may affect its dormant company status.
6. Refund policy
6.1 Company formation orders
- Refunds cannot be given for the company formation package or any parts of the company formation package, once the company application has been submitted to Companies House, even if your company formation is rejected.
- Refunds will not be given once the website has been developed and handed over to the client.
6.2 Address service orders
- In the event you make a purchase of a company address service (registered office, service address or business address/mail forwarding service) but change your mind;
- If we have not already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- If we have already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, minus a £10.00 plus VAT administration charge per address service, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The administration charge covers the cost of order processing, service set up and any other incidental costs.
- Either party (the Customer or us) is free to cancel an address service by giving a full calendar months’ notice in writing.
- In an instance where a refund request is made within 14 calendar days of the purchase date of an address service, but our address is used by your company for more than 14 calendar days after the purchase date at Companies House, this address service will be deemed to have been used, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
6.3 Additional products and services
- In the event you make a purchase of an additional product or service but change your mind – provided we have not already started working on providing the product or service, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase or where we have started working on providing the product or service.
- No refund will be provided if we require cancelling an additional product or service due to a failure to supply proof of ID and proof of address as required by our terms and conditions, to ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding the current Anti-Money Laundering regulations and Know Your Customer requirements.